A memorial commemorating the return of the Czechoslovak Air Force RAF to Prague in August 1945

The Memorial was unveiled ay 11:00 on 24th August 2015 in a small park outside the original Prague Ruzyne airport terminal and today its Terminal 3. The memorial is to commemorate the event when (after more than three months from the end of the war) on August 13, 1945, Czech and Slovak airmen from four Czechoslovak wings of the RAF returned from the United Kingdom to the liberated homeland. (310., 312., 313. fighter and 311. bomber.